All research postgraduate students are required to
deposit one printed copy and one electronic copy of their thesis. This site
provides full details of the process. The sections below provide details on what you need to do and the various aspects of the
process you need to consider. Please read through each section before following
the instructions on Depositing your thesis. If you need help with any aspect of
the process please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that the regulations do not apply to Glasgow School of Art
students, who should still submit two print copies of their thesis.
- Including copyright material
- Details of what you need to do if you are including 3rd party copyright material
in your thesis or if you wish to include work you yourself have published in
your thesis, e.g. journal articles.
- Restricting Access
- Information on the options for restricting access to your thesis for a limited
period of time.
- Thesis Format
- Details of how to convert your thesis to PDF and other information relating to
format, including production of the print version of your thesis.
- Depositing your thesis
How to deposit your thesis in the online repository.
- Getting Help and Advice
- Contact details for further information and guidance.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A summary of commonly asked questions relating to electronic theses.
- Graduate School staff
- Information on procedures for staff.
- Further information for supervisors.